The Northern Hospital HMO2 program offers a variety of accredited surgical, general and medical positions providing a balanced year. HMO2 general and surgical positions are recruited as Northern only roles whilst medical positions are recruited jointly with the Austin Hospital.
Northern Health will offer rotations in the following units:
- General – Aged Care, BHS Medical, Cardiology, Emergency, Night Duty, Observation and Assessment Unit, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthogeriatrics, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation, Relief / Annual Leave
- Surgical – Emergency, Night Duty, Orthopaedics x 2, Plastics x 2, Pre-Admission Clinic, Relief / Annual Leave, Vascular / Thoracics
All 2018 Northern and Northern / Austin positions will open on Monday 12 June and close on Sunday 23 July 2017. Applicants will need to apply for the HMO2 General and Surgical positions through both the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Computer Match and Northern Health via the following links
- Northern Health https://erecruit1.mercury.com.au/NorthernHealth/Default.aspx
- Austin Health https://austinhealth.mercury.com.au/Default.aspx
- PMCV http://computermatching.pmcv.com.au/index.cfm